Saturday, March 11, 2006

Link Resumes

I want to introduce a few friends of mine:

Fight to Survive

It is impossible for those of us who haven't actually been to war to understand the challenges that our soldiers face. I am amazed by their ability to hang on to their humanity. This is the hardest site to read and therefore the most necessary.

Scott Bidstrup's Letters from Exile

Have you ever mentioned something offhandedly, and the person you're talking to says, "Don't even get me started! I could go on and on." Well, Scott's not kidding. Sure, you can go to half a dozen websites to get the news he has on his blogsite, but you'd be missing out on some of the best commentary out there. Make the effort to navigate to his essays. Trust me when I tell you, this guy is smarter than you are.

The (liberal) Girl Next Door

Bold. There's just no other word. She not only reminds us why we should be proud to be liberals, she provides actual ideas to make our country a better place.

Joe Bageant

If you think all of us liberals are full of shit, Joe will tell you why you are right. I always feel like getting drunk and eating foods I've never heard of before when I'm done.

Unknown News

Helen and Harry give 'em hell. They get the best hate mail , and they always respond respectfully. Be sure to check out the Mystery Links. Fair warning, though, if you are at work turn the volume down.

Rory Shock

Things that make you go "Holy Shit!"

2 comments:

Rory Shock said...

hey cool ... thanks ... I thought I left a comment about the DNA thing ... did you see it ... doesn't look like it's there ...

Yellow Dog said...

Hey, no worries. Sorry, I never saw the DNA comment, but I'd love to hear your input. As you saw, I am new to the blogosphere and I had my comment settings set badly.