Sunday, March 19, 2006

Break is Over

School is back in session tomorrow, which means I'll have a lot less time to devote to this. I'll still post, but I'll do so ill-informed, which might get me a senior level staff position at the White House. Anyway, I've never been a news site, and it's only going to get worse, so if you were hoping to learn anything useful here, let me save you some time and trouble. As a matter of fact, if YOU know something that I should know, either post a comment or email me. As an engineering student, I am relying on you to be my Humanities lifeline. All calculus and no politics makes Jack a frickin' geek. Hook me up.

3 comments:

Rory Shock said...

love your comment about the senior staff position at the whitehouse ... hey uninformed posting has its place in this world, I like to tell myself, rory will keep in touch ...

The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

We have plenty of informed comment, and "almost informed" comment is still better than watching CNN.

Yellow Dog said...

Thanks for the pass, guys. Nice to know that 100% of my readership supports me.